After you have fulfilled the course requirements for the year long Professional Online Training, you may apply for the formal 6 month Mentorship Program to develop your skills further, or to support you in your initial years of private practice. If you are applying for the February 2023 block, please note the following deadlines:
Please apply before January 5, 2023. All graduates of the Professional Training are eligible to apply if all course completion requirements have been fulfilled by January 10, 2023.
We will review your application by January 20, 2023 and invite you to pay and select your top 3 choices of personal mentors by January 25.
How Do You Qualify for the Mentorship Program?
Candidates for the Mentorship Program must:
- have completed the course requirements for the professional online training
- be registered with a professional regulatory body
- be legally able to practice CI within your professional scope of practice and in your jurisdiction
- have liability insurance that covers CI, unless it is unavailable in your country
- have an active clinical practice, currently seeing clients
- One payment of $2330.00 CAD
- 3 payments of $810.00 CAD per month, over 3 months
- 5 payments of $486 CAD per month, over 5 months
- If you are wanting to exchange the Mentorship Program for the Internship Program, you have to Intern for a minimum of 3 groups and let us know upon registering for the Mentorship Program
Click here for more info on the Mentorship Program.