After you have fulfilled the course requirements for the year long professional online training, you may apply for the formal 5 month mentorship program to develop your skills further, or to support you in your initial years of private practice. Those from all of the 2019 and 2020 cohorts are welcome to apply by July 20, 2021. We have a limit of 45 people for the September block.
The next 5 month block will run from September to February 2022.
How Do You Qualify for the Mentorship Program?
Candidates for the Mentorship Program must:
- have completed the course requirements for the professional online training
- be registered with a professional regulatory body, unless it is unavailable in your country
- be legally able to practice CI within your professional scope of practice and in your jurisdiction
- have liability insurance that covers CI, unless it is unavailable in your country
- have an active clinical practice, currently seeing clients
For the next block, please note the following deadlines:
- Please apply before July 20. Those from all cohorts in 2019 and 2020 are eligible to apply, and we can accept up to 45 people for the September block.
- We will review your application, and let you know if you have been accepted by July 25th.
- If you are accepted, we will send you a link to select your personal mentor. Payment is due by July 30.
- One payment of $1850.00 CAD
- 3 payments of $670.00 CAD per month, over 3 months
Click here for more info on the mentorship program.