Congratulations on completing the Mentorship Program and developing your skills. We acknowledge the commitment and dedication you have given to yourself in completing the program and have recommended you for a CI certification review. The application for certification must be received within 1-year of completing the Mentorship Program (this would be either Feb 15 or Aug 15 annually corresponding to the September and March programs respectively).
Here are the steps required to apply for certification:
1. Your Personal Mentor recommends that you are ready to apply for a certification review.
2. Complete the $230 payment for a Certification Review. Payment Link.
3. Submit your certification requirements as part of the Certification Review (This Form).
For more information on certification requirements, please visit the CI website.
When you have completed the additional 50 clinical practice hours, 10 case studies, and have a video to be reviewed, you are ready to fill out this form to apply for a Certification Review to qualify as a CI Practitioner.
A $230.00 CAD certification fee is due with your submission and is required before the Certification Team reviews your complete submission.
After submitting your application, the system will ask you to pay the certification fee, or you can pay the certification and/or late fee at this link.
You may submit one video to be reviewed by one of our designated Certification Reviewers.
- You must record the Zoom call in "gallery view", OR record the session in such a way as to ensure that both you and your client can be seen simultaneously on the screen.
- The video must be between 25 and 50 minutes in length.
- Your client must be someone who is not trained in CI.
The information, files, and videos you submit are strictly confidential and will only be seen by the certification team, comprised of Certification Reviewers, Certification Coordinators, Sat Dharam, and Gabor. Your submission will be reviewed and deleted 90 days after all certification requirements have been received.
If this is your first time using Submittable, you must first create an account inputting your mailing address. The form with file uploads is on page two.
If you have any questions, many of them can be answered at the bottom of the CI FAQ for Participants page here: https://compassionateinquiry.com/faq-participants/
For additional support or clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Certification Team at Compassionate Inquiry