After you have fulfilled the course requirements for the year long professional online training, you may apply for the formal 5 month mentorship program to develop your skills further, or to support you in your initial years of private practice. Those from the Jan, April and August 2019 cohorts, as well as the Feb 2020 cohort, are welcome to apply by February 1, 2021. We have a limit of 45 people for the September block.
The next 5 month block will run from March to July 2021.
How Do You Qualify for the Mentorship Program?
Candidates for the Mentorship Program must:
- have completed the course requirements for the professional online training
- be registered with a professional regulatory body, unless it is unavailable in your country
- be legally able to practice CI within your professional scope of practice and in your jurisdiction
- have liability insurance that covers CI, unless it is unavailable in your country
- have an active clinical practice, currently seeing clients
For the next block, please note the following deadlines:
- Please apply before February 1. Those from the Jan, April, August 2019, and February 2020 cohort participants are eligible to apply, and we can accept up to 45 people for the March block.
- We will review your application, and let you know if you have been accepted by February 5.
- If you are accepted, we will send you a link to select your personal mentor. Payment is due by February 22.
- One payment of $1850.00 CAD
- 3 payments of $670.00 CAD per month, over 3 months
Click here for more info on the mentorship program.